Monday 18 January 2016

Review of the SUNICE Carleton Zephal Jacket

The Sunice Carleton Zephal jacket is part of the Sunice Typhoon Collection.  It's a waterproof jacket that's perfect for those that like to play golf in different weather conditions.  The jacket is well-designed, lightweight and comes with a three-year waterproof guarantee.

I had the privilege of testing out the black with collegiate blue version of the Zephal jacket and I was immediately impressed by the modern look and comfort of the jacket.  The soft and stretchy feel of the fabric allows me to swing the golf club and not feel restricted at all.  I don't like to wear bulky jackets and heavy clothing when I golf in the fall and winter even though it can be very cold and wet at times.  I like the fact that I can wear a couple of thin layers underneath the Zephal jacket (t-shirt and golf shirt) while still being able to stay warm and dry and not sacrificing performance.  

Not only have I taken the jacket out for test drives on the golf course, but I also wear it when I go to watch my daughter play indoor soccer where the temperature is freezing cold due to the fact that it's next to an ice arena.  Most parents are bundled up in their heavy winter coats while I'm just fine with a t-shirt, long sleeve top and my Zephal jacket.  It's quite amazing how Sunice has managed to develop such a thin jacket that can stand up to such cold temperatures.  Well done!

I highly recommend the Zephal jacket to anyone out there who golfs in the elements and wants a jacket that doesn't hinder performance while keeping you safe from the elements.  It's no surprise that Sunice continues to improve on quality and styling as well as providing different colour options to suit both bold and conservative tastes.


Technical Specs:
  • Waterproof breathable material, Stretch across the shoulders
  • Internal cuff, Pro cinching system from front pockets
  • Ball cleaner shammy in right side pocket
  • Patented V collar to give good protection
  • WXTech 10,000 MM / 10,000 MVT - 3 Year Waterproof Warranty


No comments:

Post a Comment